Thursday 4 April 2013

Recently I was surfing the net for Pyrex...(imagine that!!!) and came across a pic of a vintage hutch dripping with delicious Pyrex treasures.  I drooled.

So, I decided my kitchen cupboards just weren't cuttin' the mustard anymore..I was on the hunt for Gramma's hutch.  And, within days, Craigslist provided me with one for $65 bucks! Woooo hooooo!


Here it is...a bit disassembled getting it ready to paint.  Love the curvy bits...who wouldn't?




Here's the lovely painted...




AND OMG HERE IT IS WITH PYREX ON IT......Y U M.

Within minutes of this pic being taken, it was bombarded with more Pyrex.  It loves it.

Just waiting for my pale green glass knobs to finish it off...just oh so lovely. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I need a grandma hutch
    . I've been looking. Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on that! I think you've inspired me to paint mine! :D

    ReplyDelete