Monday 18 February 2013

Organized Chaos..

It's crazy that this all started from 1 little bowl set I saw at a thrift store..

Here's the offender...Butterfly Gold 2 in Perfect Condition...I remember thinking to myself "Oh those are pretty..." little did I know....

This is today...and just a part of the stock I found a few weeks ago...ok, now where to put it all!



 Here are just a 'few" of my bowl sets on the counter, my husband had a small coronary when he saw this...these sets will all be coming up for sale on my Facebook Page shortly.

 
A peek at some other things I have....

 I have lovingly nick named these 2 Quart casseroles "Pudge" casseroles...they are some of my favorites. Recently I found a pink one (the one of top) that didn't look quite right, it was patterned unlike the other plain pink ones I had.  I researched it and found it was called "Speckle" for the pretty spots on it.  LOVE!

The "Holiday" one on the top right was faded from red to orange but it was still so pretty and really in good shape otherwise I had to grab it.  I knew I had a customer that would love it!


Oh my divided dishes...how I love thee.  I've heard through the Pyrex grapevine that Pink is near impossible to find now...makes me want to hoard it more..yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment